||Self Propelled – Mulching – Cut, Collect & Side Discharge – Engine Speed Controls – Lawn Striper – Height Adjustment – 4 Stroke Petrol Engine.
||Lowest Price Here!
||Self-Propelled – Stainless Steel – 50L Grass Collector – 6 Cutting Heights – Recoil Start.
||Lowest Price Here!
||Electric Key Start – 4-in-1 – Mulching Feature – Large Rear Wheels – 40L Collection Box – Multiple Cutting Heights - Comparatively Light – 4-Stroke OHV Engine.
||Lowest Price Here!
Top 3 Petrol Lawn Mowers For Large Gardens
Petrol lawn mowers are a popular choice for people with larger gardens because they tend to be more powerful than their electric counterparts and so they can cover more ground and deliver good results in a shorter amount of time. They are also powered by petrol rather than by electricity and so they can be used anywhere in the garden without any trailing cables. Petrol mowers are becoming more popular as prices get cheaper, maintenance becomes less of a choir and many models now use standard petrol so it is easier to fill them up.
There are quite a few different petrol lawn mower brands available on the market and you may be a little unsure of what to expect and what is and isn’t a good ideal. If you’re interested in buying a petrol lawn mower, or if you’re just after some more information, then read on for our review!
Frisky Fox PLUS 20″ 5.5hp Review – Our Number 1
This powerful and multi-functional lawn mower has everything you need for a tidy lawn. Read on for more information.
- The Frisky Fox (lowest price here!) is a self propelled lawn mower which includes a mulching feature. Mulching is a very useful feature for a lawn mower to have because it returns the cuttings to the soil to cut down on waste and return nutrients to the ground.
- This lawn mower includes cut, collect and side discharge features to give you more control over your mowing. The Frisky Fox also includes engine speed controls which allows you total control over the drive speed.
- The Frisky Fox lawn mower has a 20 inch cutting width and features a large 55L optional grass collection bag.
- This lawn mower comes with two cutting edge blades and a lawn striper facility to give your lawn that professional touch.
- The Frisky Fox lawn mower is equip with a height adjustment lever which can be set between 25mm to 70mm so you have greater control over what your lawn looks like.
- This petrol lawn mower has a 5.5HP 4 stroke petrol engine.
Features: Self Propelled – Mulching – Cut, Collect & Side Discharge – Engine Speed Controls – Lawn Striper – Height Adjustment – 4 Stroke Petrol Engine.
Pricing: Mid-Range/High End.
McCulloch M46-110R 110 cc – 46 cm Review – Number 2
This handy and reliable petrol lawn mower will help you get the most out of your garden. Read on for all the details.
- The McCullock M46-110R is a self-propelled lawn mower which does all the hard work for you. It has a recoil start which means you will have to put a bit of muscle into the start up.
- This lawn mower has a deep dome deck design made out of quality stainless steel for durable and long lasting performance.
- The Mcullock lawn mower includes a 50L grass collector which is large enough not to become a time wasting hindrance. This grass collector features easy fold handles which make it easier to carry and will save space in storage.
- This lawn mower has 6 cutting heights to choose from ranging from 30-88mm so you have more control over what your grass looks like.
Features: Self-Propelled – Stainless Steel – 50L Grass Collector – 6 Cutting Heights – Recoil Start.
Hyundai 16 inch/40 cm, 99cc Review – Number 3
This ergonomic, user friendly and comparatively light weight lawn mower is full of useful features designed to enhance your mowing experience. Read on for further information.
- The recoil start of a petrol powered lawn mower can be quite difficult if you’re not especially strong. Luckily the Hyundai 99cc lawn mower features an electric key start which is not only far less effort but it is also safer because only someone who has the key will be able to use the machine.
- This lawn mower has four cutting options which are guaranteed to come in handy. These options include a mulching feature which is particularly environmentally friendly because it helps replenish the soil whilst taking care of those pesky cuttings. You can also choose to cut and collect the grass, cut and drop the grass or discharge the grass from a side compartment.
- The Hyundai petrol lawn mower comes with large rear wheels which makes the mower a lot easier to manoeuvre across rough and/or un-even ground.
- This mower comes with a 40L grass collection box which will ensure you spend more time mowing and less time disposing of grass.
- The Hyundai petrol lawn mower offers multiple cutting heights ranging from 25mm to 75mm.
- This Hyundai product is comparatively lightweight compared to most other petrol lawn mowers and only weighs 18.5kg.
- The Hyundai petrol mower comes with ergonomic soft grip handles which can be folded for easy storage. This lawn mower features a 4-stroke OHV petrol operated engine which consumes less fuel without compromising on performance. This lawn mower is best suited for small to medium size gardens.
Features: Electric Key Start – 4-in-1 – Mulching Feature – Large Rear Wheels – 40L Collection Box – Multiple Cutting Heights – Comparatively Light – 4-Stroke OHV Engine.
These are all excellent lawn mowers which offer great features and a powerful performance, but one of the mowers on this list is a clear winner. We are recommending the Frisky Fox PLUS because it is a self propelled 4-in-1 lawn mower which offers a mulching feature, a large 55L collection bag, versatile height adjustments, and engine speed controls which give you even more control over your lawn.